ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

April 2018

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Robert Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:48:37 -0700
Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but want you to know

that am contacting you for business partnership.

 I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to

you for investments on trust. I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about

me, I am Sergeant Robert Brown serving in U.S Military Base in  Afghanistan, I have a

total sum of $1.3 Million US dollars I wish to use the funds for investments that is why I

seek for your assistance to be my partner.

 I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why I have decided to entrust all

this funds to you is because I am a military officer, we are not permitted to transact

business that is why I request that you help me to invest the fund, I want us to use the

total fund for our investment with you while you take control of all investments. I am

offering you 30% share of the total funds, I will be coming to meet with you later as soon

as I have vacation, although I have more interest on real estate.

 Please contact me through my private email address for security reason: (

 Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times

and I want all our communications to remain on emails for now.

 I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

 Warm Regards,

 Robert Brown