ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

September 2023

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2023 18:00:06 +0000

  firstname - Sharron

  lastname - Robertson

  email - [log in to unmask]

  phonenumber -

  relationshipwiththeuniversity - Other

  whattypeoffeedbackdoyouhaveforus - Comment

  feedback - The fellows involved with cheerleading should keep in mind they support the girls.  Clean cut and muscular, good haircuts and no more grandma's cooking!  We have to keep a clean cut approach to our appearance as cheerleaders.  Try to look similar.  Pigtails, ponytails, more base makeup and our belly should be flat.  You have to wear your foundation clothing in a sports manner.  Did I mention overweight is not good!  Do you compete on a yearly basis?  That helps you train for competition.  We hope to see you.  Do not use email.