ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

April 2017

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:39:36 -0500
Host submitting form: 76.25.223.229
 ([log in to unmask]) on Tue Apr 25 19:39:36 2017

first-name: Jinee

last-name: Brooks

phone: 2097653924

relationship: Parent

type-of-feedback: Comment

feedback: Hi there. My son attends Fresno State and is registering for his 5th year there. He has had poor registration times and by the time he gets to register, his classes are all closed. I'm curious to learn of how he can get a better registration time. It is looking like he is going to take at least 3 more semesters just to graduate, and he has been full-time the entire time. I asked him to go speak with an advisor, and he said it is nearly impossible and when he does get it, he is told that he has to take notes for those who can't take their own notes in order to get better registration dates. When I went to CSU Stanislaus, I never had the issues he had with registering. I understand that Stanislaus is a smaller school, but I do not want to have to keep paying for more years because he can't register on time to get his classes. Can you please contact me via email, as I will be at work most of the day tomorrow. He is feeling discouraged and I am quite frustrated. I appreciate yo
 ur time.