ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

November 2017

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:10:07 -0600
Host submitting form: 192.94.102.7
 ([log in to unmask]) on Fri Nov 10 14:10:07 2017

relationship: Other

type-of-feedback: Complaint

feedback: Just saw the article regarding one of your Professors trying to erase free speech and hearing his comments to the students really surprised me and seeing him still listed as faculty at your University even surprises me more.  Obviously he doesn't understand what a free speech area is and thinks he is the speech police.  I would be embarrassed and ashamed for the disgrace he brought upon your University.