ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

February 2020

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2020 17:52:40 -0600
Host submitting form: 162.217.158.116
 ([log in to unmask]) on Fri Feb  7 17:52:40 2020

first-name: Tanya

last-name: Perez

phone: 5599015145

relationship: Other

type-of-feedback: Comment

feedback: I teach in Visalia and often advise my high school students in their scheduling.  We have just started offering Dual Enrollment English classes (on campus but through COS).  The question I keep getting: If a student passes AP English Language with a 3 or higher AND takes Dual Enrollment, do they get credits for both? Or will they simply be earning the same credit twice?

Thank you for your time-
Tanya Perez