ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

April 2023

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2023 22:06:12 +0000

  firstname - Soumil

  lastname - Yarlagadda

  email - [log in to unmask]

  phonenumber - 9499811625

  relationshipwiththeuniversity - Student

  whattypeoffeedbackdoyouhaveforus - Comment

  feedback - Hello Madam/Sir,
My name is Soumil Yarlagadda, and I have been conditionally admitted to the BS Computer Science program for Fall 2023. I was deficient in Spanish 1, and have enrolled in a Spanish 1 course at Saddleback Valley College.

Unfortunately, I have been falling behind in my Spanish 1 course (given my heavy courseload in the final semester), and have a small chance at completing the course with a C or better. I am genuinely interested in the BS Computer Science program at CSU Fresno, and I consider it my good fortune to have been granted conditional admission.

Would like to get your guidance and counsel as to how I retain my admissions status given this situation with the Spanish 1 course. Can you please let me know if you could connect me to a Counselor?

Thank You,
Soumil