ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

May 2021

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Fri, 14 May 2021 17:47:49 -0500
Host submitting form: 137.25.67.230
 ([log in to unmask]) on Fri May 14 17:47:49 2021

first-name: Natalia

last-name: Arechiga

phone: 5624581240

relationship: Student

type-of-feedback: Comment

feedback: Hello Advising Center,
I have been trying to reach out during walk-ins but it is first come first serve and the scheduled times of my classes and work schedule always interfered. I have 2 hods on my student portal (UGRD Conditional Hold and Math/QR Placement Category), I am unsure of what I need to do for these holds to go away so I could enroll in classes. I hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.