ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

April 2019

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2019 19:42:10 -0500
Host submitting form: 73.70.58.52
 ([log in to unmask]) on Thu Apr  4 19:42:10 2019

first-name: Jamie

last-name: Noar

phone: 707-331-4955

relationship: Student

type-of-feedback: Comment

feedback: Hi,
My name is Jamie Noar and I currently attend the Santa Rosa Junior College in Northern California, and I plan on applying to Fresno this summer, to possibly transfer in the fall of 2020. I am currently taking classes to receive my Associate's in Agriculture Business, but unfortunately my school seems to be phasing out the program so the three classes I needed to take this fall (AgBus 7: Agriculture Economics, 56: Intro to AgBus Management, and 62: Ag Sales and Communication) were not offered. I am reaching out to you to find out if you possibly know what classes to take instead to still fulfill those requirements, or just what you think I can do in general. I very much appreciate your help.
Thank you so much,
Jamie