ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

June 2023

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Mr James Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2023 12:04:30 -0000
Dear Sir

We are a Creative Business Consulting company offering Corporate and personal Loan, Come with your ideas, let's build a solid wall in the financial sector and be able to make the sector viable for all.We offer loans at 3% interest rate almost at nothing as we believe in consistency driven policy.

Wishes to connect with startups and entrepreneurs with viable projects that require instant loan/Investment to fund their project.we can comfortably provide loans depending on the viability of the project.

Apply today and be able to access your loan within a short period of time. All Agents/Brokers are entitled to 1% commission fee to brokers who introduce project owners for funding, we would be delighted to work with you.

Thank you

Mr James Cooper

Investment Analyst/Consultant