ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

August 2018

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Ubaithullah Masood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2018 13:39:08 +0800
This is Mr Ubaithullah Masood from Banco Santander Bank S A Hong Kong.
I got your contact during my private search on net..Would you be
interested in a business transaction to act as the beneficiary to
claim 9.8M USD funds of my deceased client who died intestate (
Without a Will)and my bank wants to confiscate the funds if the funds
are not claimed soon. Do get back for more details as this deal is
safe and all documentation will be done legally and we will share 50% each.
Thanks.