ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

September 2023

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2023 17:49:18 +0000

  firstname - Sharron

  lastname - Robertson

  email - [log in to unmask]

  phonenumber -

  relationshipwiththeuniversity - Other

  whattypeoffeedbackdoyouhaveforus - Comment

  feedback - Greetings!  Supreme Court Partner 1980s, see Tourism and Mayor's Office.  Great field and nice cheer colors.  We have to maintain our health and weight.  Hair and uniform should reflect competitive status.  Weight is imperative!  Socks with good shoes, good energy.  We are trying to upgrade Fresno's image and raise money for the various industries that need assistance.  The "Bulldog" logo should be changed to something attractive.  What do you think?  Keep going.  Do not use email.